I finally got back from a long period of traveling. I pretty much spent the entire summer attending various military training academies. It was a good experience but I’m behind on where I want to be for the year. It definitely showed this week, because I am incredibly sore from just too pretty simple workouts.
I didn’t post the workout, but on Monday I did squats and legs. I burned myself up pretty good and definitely felt it in the glutes with some major DOMS the next day. So Tuesday I just went for walk to try and loosen up the soreness.
Today I hit back and chest. I figured since I hit the lower body on Monday and skipped Tuesday, I can just turn the week into a three-day split.
- Deadlift ,straight-arm-raise and press (empty bar)
- Deadlift, 135lbs, 15 reps, 3031 tempo
- Deadlift, 225lbs, 15 reps, strict form
- Deadlift, 390lbs, 8 sets of 1 rep
- Pendlay Row, 225lbs, 5 sets of 3 reps
- Bench Press, 135lbs, 15 reps
- Bench Press, 185lbs, 3 sets of 8 reps
- Supine Grip Bench Press, 135lbs, 3 sets of max reps
- Dumbbell Fly, 30lbs, 3 sets of 12-15 reps